Thursday, February 18, 2010

Prayer... And RIP Cooper


Cooper was put down...  He had a brain issue.  He bit my dad TWICE!  He was only 2 years old.  God I miss him.  I'm crying as I write this.  We might get a pug-a-poo though...  But it will NEVER replace Cooper.  So I probably won't be on much.  My great grandma is REALLY sick and the chemo will/might kill her.  My great grandpa is losing it mentally.  And Cooper was put down yesterday.  I keep expecting him to come and say hello, howl, or get out.  It was so bad that the vet that my grandparents used for their dogs since my mom was little wouldn't let my dad leave the clinic w/out putting him down.  This is NOT what Cooper was normally like.  He had a degenerative condition that caused him to get aggressive and would have made him die a very horrible and painful death in a couple of years.  I can't write anymore.  It hurts to much...

PS:  I need a LOT of prayer.  I feel like I'm hitting rock bottom again

No comments:

A Good Poem...

When you run so fast to get somewhere
you miss half the fun of getting there
if you worry and hurry through your day
it's like an unopened gift
thrown away
Life is not a race
Do take is slower
hear the music
before the song is over."